Monday, February 14, 2022

Investments and stocks

 Äre you ready to change your life! Are you ready to get rich" I shouted to my husband as I got into our house after work. "Remember the other day when I was telling you that I am feeling again like we are letting down the youths from our neighbourhood by not creating jobs for them", I continued, even as I was saying it, I couldnt help feeling the hýpocrisy of the statement because I no longer believed in people merely depending on their salaries, I now believed in multiple streams of income and having noticed that once someone becomes an employee, the desire and the drive and passion to work on something of their own starts to dwindle. Just days before I had been saying to a mum that knows my passion for ministry tor youths, and she was saying to me , "Please look for a job for my son. I had said to her "Yes we will look but what is he good at, what does he love to do because sometimes its best to turn your hobby and talents into a business. 

I had then battled in my mind on how to explain to the youths that business and especially investing is the way to go. Since I am starting up again investing after the disaster of 2008 where banks and insurance companies had declared bankruptcy on clients and told them that nothing had come of their investments of years . Even though I had continued to study around the subject, I had been wary of doing it myself and now I needed a way to encourage others, especially my youths that it was the way to go.

I then stumbled on a video on Youtube by the Wallstreet Trapper, actually he was being interviewed by .... talking in the simplest terms on how and why to invest in the stock market and how shares are a way of owning something even if it means owning a fraction of a share.

My mind was blown at how the Lord works

 

No comments:

Post a Comment