Tuesday, December 22, 2015


Mother’s prayer

 

Father God, thank you for the children you have entrusted me with. Three of my own babies! Amazing, years ago I never would have thought it possible due to complications. I am humbled that You have such faith in my mothering skills. I wish I had half the faith in You, as you have in me.

I pray therefore that my kids will have a safe place in me. Frequently I find myself saying things that I later regret! I say things that are not uplifting and encouraging. I specifically see the difference because I have a four year old that I still affirm a lot more than the older kids. Help me Lord to treat them the same. To realise that they need a safe place in me more than anyone else they may encounter out there in the world.

I refuse and come against this generational curse in the mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I will not pass on my past hurts to my children and it certainly ends with me. Teach me to communicate wholesomely and lovingly from this day forwards. Help me to think before saying anything to these precious souls you have entrusted into my care.

Thank you for hearing me and for answering me. I love you Lord. Thank you for loving me and being my Teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment